Grow as a Leader
There are special skills to develop as a leader. A leader needs to do some planning, evaluate how things are going, ask God for guidance on next steps. The following will give you valuable insight.
- The Heart of a Leader - Nehemiah in the Old Testament, show us the characteristics of a godly leader and the roles a leader must play. Learn from Nehemiah.
- Potential Pitfalls in Leadership - See the risks in leadership. There is a common danger all leaders face. It is explained here.
- Taking Responsibility for Your Own Development - It is good to be proactive in our growth and occasionally look at where we are at and what areas of our lives God might want to develop. The personal development plan is a simple chart to fill out to help you discover the next steps for your growth.
- A Lifetime on Mission - The ministry skills you learn building movements on campus are still useful after you leave your university. Here are resources to help you continue to live missionally your whole life.
- Grow as a Confident Leader - Choose to sign up for one of these series on StartingwithGod.com and invite at least one person to join you.