Growing in Your Relationship with God
Leading a movement on your campus isn’t just about what you do, but who you are in Christ.
The following will help you grow in your relationship with God and in leadership skills.
The skills you gain while building and leading a movement on your university will prepare you to be a movement builder the rest of your life!
- Know You Are Secure in Christ - See what God says is true about your relationship with him and the new life he has given to you in Christ: Will This Last?
- Prayer - Prayer isn’t just the foundation of a movement. It should permeate a movement and is an essential part of our walk with God. This article talks about the necessity of prayer and gives you some tips to boost your prayer life.
- How to Study the Bible - The Bible is the primary way God talks to us. Discover here how you can dig deeper into God’s Word. And here is a Bible study through the Gospel of John to help you draw closer to Jesus.
- How to Be Filled with the Spirit - Jesus promised the Holy Spirit would satisfy the thirst, or deepest longings, of all who believe in Jesus Christ. However, many Christians do not understand the Holy Spirit or how to experience Him in their daily lives. This will help you understand the role the Holy Spirit desires to play in our lives.
- How to Overcome Satan’s Lies - It is easy in ministry and in your personal life to become discouraged, to have doubts, to struggle with emotions. This article will help you know what to do.
- How to Live Under God’s Grace - If you are a highly responsible person, it will be easy for you to think that you need to perform for God. You put high expectations on yourself. And you might think God expects a lot of you also. See what it means to live in light of God’s grace and kindness here.